- Focusing on your customer and developing client relationships
- Developing a vulnerability and a transparent internal culture within your organization
- Understanding consultative selling and that “pull” vs. “push” marketing wins out
- Coming to grips with your 3 fears as a small business owner or CEO
- Losing your customer and business
- Fear of being embarrassed
- Fear of feeling inferior
I encourage each of my clients and members to read a book a month on improving one’s leadership skills, defining or redefining your internal culture, focus on delegation and creating a cohesive management team. If you will drill down on these four disciplines, you are on your way toward becoming a growth driven and profitable enterprise.