APRIL 12TH – AT&T Conference Center – 200 Austin business owners and executives came together for a day focused on business optimization and leadership. Key take-aways:
- Talent planning – for employees and onboarding the best and brightest
- Accountability and scorecarding performance
- Surrounding yourself with smart people and say thank you daily
- Align employee incentives to strategic goals
- What if every position had a deadline?
- Social Media is the world’s largest focus group – “word of mouth has now become
- As an owner or leader – are you doing on what you can do to further the success of your company? Who’s job are you doing?
- World of mouth”
- Leadership Template – STAMP
- Simple – less is more and keep it simple
- True – stay true to yourself
- Act – Take action and do not be afraid to fail
- Map – Have a firm goal with a flexible plan
- People – teamwork is dreamwork – ask can I count of you?
- David Meltzer – http://www.davemeltzer.com
- Thomas Stewart – Executive Director http://www.middlemarketcenter.org
- Erik Qualman – http://socialnomics.net/erik-qualman/
SAVE THE DATE: AUSTIN VES APRIL 18, 2018
Ed Stillman is a 11 Vistage Chair in Austin Texas. http://www.edstillmantx.com